Friday, June 3, 2011

Tea

So, a little off topic here, but I can't contain myself about this subject.

What kind of tea do you guys like? I love coffee, but tea is my favorite. I will drink just about any tea, but I do have a few I prefer, such as Darjeeling, Assam, Earl Grey, Peppermint and Black Cherry Berry. This is not an extensive list by any means. Included are links to Amazon to 2 of my favorites. Helluva lot cheaper than buying them in the store for at least twice as much....5 bucks for a box of tea....*grumble grumble grumble*

So, what do you guys like to drink? Yes, alcohol I'm sure, but that is a different post in it's entirety:P Tea? Coffee? Something I am not aware of?

2 comments:

  1. Not much of a tea drinker, or any "hot beverage" really. Maybe hot chocolate in the winter. I love juice though I guess, pomegranate, mango...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehh, juice is ok I guess...I prefer soda over any other cold liquid sadly...yes, I am addicted to soda.....hence the tea:D Just as tasty, and a shitton less bad for me:D

    ReplyDelete