Thursday, June 9, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever Demo....sucks

So, when I bought Borderlands I got the key to play DNF early, I was excited, couldn't wait till I could jump in....when I did, I was disgusted. The demo at least had huge problems, a. it's 2 GIGS! Which is half the size of the entire game...b. It's like, 30 minutes of gameplay....shitty gameplay at that. Ok sure, it's pretty...ish....compared to the other current shooters, it's mediocre graphically.

So, that was my rant on this game that so many people have been waiting for, for so damned long. How do you guys feel about the demo/game?

10 comments:

  1. I always said it: DNF is going to suck. They should have just let it stay the biggest joke in gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DNF was AWESOME. I have no clue what you are talking about. The references were hilarious. The gameplay was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what, i was looking forward to this game so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing could live up to 14 years of hype. however DNF wasn't even good compared to games made in one year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the graphics on the demo were pretty good. But the demo wasn't that great in gameplay wise

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all knew it was going to be bad, but I'm sure I'm going to still buy it because it's been being made for 14 years. I feel like at that point I have to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really looked promising :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course it was going to suck. Especially the demo.

    Still going to buy and love it anyway, just because of how long it's taken to get out on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete